For offer three bedroom apartment with individually designed interior design in the newly reconstructed project Ausekļa 14.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the building. The total area of the apartment is 158.4 sq.m. of which 1.5 sq.m. occupies a balcony overlooking the courtyard of the building.
Ausekļa 14 project is an example of the highest quality restoration, combining the latest technology, outstanding location and added value from its history, cultural heritage and prestige status of the building.
- Large living room 31.1 sq.m in the area where the bay windows overlook the historic Ausekla street.
- Kitchen area 12.3 sq.m.
- 3 bedrooms, dressing room, utility room, 2 bathrooms.
Interior decoration and quality:
- The historic gypsum ceiling decorations, ceiling flaps, interior doors, painted in white laconic tone, have been preserved and restored in the apartments.
- Wooden three packet windows.
- Well known brand bathroom appliances like Nicolazzi, Cristina, , Vispool, Globo Ceramica.
The luxurious residential building is equipped with security protection systems - enclosed guarded territory, chip access cards, intercom, alarm system.
Ceiling height in apartments is 3 meters.
Ausekla 14 is a 19th-century Art Nouveau building. Architect of the building is Konstantīns Pēkšēns, while the renovation took place under the leadership of an outstanding Latvian architect Dita Lapiņa.